Password   

Non sei iscritto? Registrati!

Persone Online:
Visitatori: 28
Iscritti: 1
Totale: 29

Online ora:
01: JimmySomer  

Argonband.it :: Leggi argomento - Tigers Pitcher Spencer Turnbull Throws Baseball's 5th No-Hit
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   GruppiGruppi   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Tigers Pitcher Spencer Turnbull Throws Baseball's 5th No-Hit

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Prove tecniche di trasmissione
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Rutschman
Systematic Suite
Systematic Suite

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 13, 2023 10:13 am    Oggetto: Tigers Pitcher Spencer Turnbull Throws Baseball's 5th No-Hit Rispondi citando

A little something magical ought to be in just the air this MLB time as Spencer Turnbull threw baseball 5th no-hitter of the calendar year. The Detroit pitcher blanked the Mariners, 5-0, as he shielded the Tigers initially no-no given that Could possibly 7, 2011 and 8th no-hitter inside franchise historical past. And, this is the moment period within league historical past with 5 no-hitters previous in the direction of June. The remaining season this took place was within just 1917. Just 2 runners realized foundation with Turnbull upon the mound. Jarred Kelenic walked inside the fourth inning and afterwards attained foundation once again inside the 9th upon fielder option https://www.smfanstore.com/al-cowens-jersey. José Marmolejos walked in the direction of contribute off the 9th. Mitch Haniger was the nearest toward getting to be a strike for Seattle right up until 3rd baseman Jeimer Candelario dove towards avert the ball foremost off the 7th. The ball designed 1 hop just before Candelario trapped and introduced it toward to start with foundation towards snag the out. Turnbull no-hitter will come accurately 10 times the moment Cincinnati Wade Miley snagged a no-no from Cleveland and 12 times right after Orioles John Implies blanked the Mariners. Cleveland and Seattle are at the moment the simply just groups who consist of been no-strike two times this seasonthe initial period simply because 2015. Former in direction of Tuesday recreation, Turnbull hadnt pitched excess than 7 innings within 49 job commences https://www.smfanstore.com/eduard-bazardo-jersey. It simply just surreal, Turnbull stated. I dont incorporate text straight at this time. In all probability the easiest working day within my everyday living. Even more MLB Insurance plan:La Russa Rips Into Yermín Mercedes For Breaking an Unwritten Rule of BaseballLaws: MLB Should Act In advance of Beanballs Problems Avid gamers and the GameVerducci: What Powering Baseball Strike-By way of-Pitch Epidemic?

Seattle Store
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Prove tecniche di trasmissione Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: